Our hope is that you have the best student experience possible whilst at UEA.
Yet we do know that situations and events happen that are far from ideal. If you find that you have been accused of breaching one of the University's Discipline Regulations, you don't have to go it alone - we are here for you.
our advice(su) team can;
- provide you with free, independent and impartial advice through a named advice worker from start to finish
- advise on how best to engage with the process and those who are investigating or are the decision-makers
- help you best present your side to the University
- help you form an appeal if you disagree with a verdict or penalty
- provide you with advocacy and represent you in meetings as appropriate