UEA's award winning "Union House" is the main SU building, right in the middle of campus just off the Square. It houses a bunch of services and facilities run by students, for students.
Union House Opening Times
Union House is open every day from 10:00am until 6:00pm.
What's in Union House?
- barSU: The SU’s two main bars, commonly known as the "Red Bar" and the "Blue Bar", with great drinks and events.
- Gateway: The main entrance to the SU. Here you'll find a Photobooth, Safe Sex Items, Information and a free printing service for students.
- Kiosk@uea: The essential student shop run by the university, with a new refil station and weigh-to-go snack station.
- Advice & Housing: In this area you can pop in for help and advice on any issue from our professional team- plus UEA's own housing service.
- The LCR: The best SU nightclub and gig venue in the UK.
- The Hive: There’s always something going on in the Hive, from food vendor to student fund raising stall. Want to book a stall? Email [email protected] for more information!
- Unio Coffee: UEA coffee shop run by the university.
- Green Room: Book this and its kitchen for your group, meeting or event.
- Student Media Centre: Where UEA's Student Radio, TV and newspapers come to life.
- Scholars Café Bar: A place to grab a coffee, a glass of wine or a bite to eat- designed by postgrads for postgrads.
- Grad Lounge: A place to relax between lectures.
- Grad Kitchen: The union’s student kitchen, designed for postgrads.
- Bookable Rooms: 1-8 Book a room for your group, meeting or event.
- Union Office: Where SU staff, officers and volunteers transform. Pop in here to say hello to the team where your SU Officers and their staff work for students. Union House reception is open 11am to 3pm Monday to Friday - pop in and see us if you need any help!
- Opportunities Store A & B: We store your stuff in here.
If you have lost an item of your property while you were on campus, there is a good chance it will have been handed in. If you want to know what to do with an item of lost property that you have found, or to reclaim lost property, please refer to our Lost property and post Policy