advice(su) for postgraduate students
advice|su provides an independent, free and confidential advice service for all UEA students. We can help with advice and support on many issues which affect postgraduate students while they are at UEA.
This page highlights areas where we can offer advice and representation for postgraduate students on both research and taught programmes.
- Academic issues including:
- Supervisor issues
- Extenuating circumstances
- Conduct in exams (PGT)
- Employment issues
- Health & wellbeing
Appointments are offered on weekdays between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. all year round. Book ahead or drop in to reception to see if someone can see you that day
If you are away from Norwich, we can offer advice by email, Skype or telephone – just let us know when you ask for an appointment.
advice|su is based in Union House. You can contact us in the following ways:
- Advice Service reception is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday for information and to make appointments.
- Initial guidance is available on an informal drop-in basis between 10 and 4pm every day
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 01603 593463
- Email or phone us to request an appointment
If you are a postgraduate research student, you will find the following PGR service web pages particularly helpful:
Other useful contacts: https://portal.uea.ac.uk/postgraduate-research/who-does-what