Please fully read the following information before submitting a form
All hive bookings require a risk assessment to be sent to [email protected]
Bookings must be a minimum of 5 days in advance of propsed activity. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours between the submission of your booking and your booking confirmation. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
Please fill in the below form in full. Failure to declare accurate information for the type of activity may result in the booking being revoked.
Hive stalls are free to societies and clubs, however, individual students, alumni, UEA staff and external businesses will be subject to a booking fee . The details of this will be discussed with you on receipt of your booking request.
Hive Stall Booking Form
1) Your name
2) Email Address
3) Phone Number
4) First choice booking date (Please provide the date in this format: DD/MM/YY)
5) First choice booking time (Please provide this in 24hr clock format: hh:mm to hh:mm)
6) Reserve / 2nd choice booking date (Please provide the date in this format: DD/MM/YY)
7) Are you booking a table as a club, society, individual, Alumni, university department, UEA Staff member trading with their own business, Unofficial Student group (non club or society), or external organisation?
8) If you do not supply one of the above answers to this question, your booking request may be rejected
9) If you are a club, society, individual business, Alumni, university department, UEA Staff member trading with their own business, Unofficial Student group (non club or society), or external organisation, please state whom you represent
10) Are you collaborating with another organisation or promoter? If so please state who:
Fundraising & food
1) Are you planning to fundraise at your stall? If so, please state which club, society, registered charity or other is being represented:
2) If you are planning to fundraise for Charity, please provide the registered charity number:
3) If you are providing meat please indicate whether this is Halal or not
If you are an individual fundraiser, and not a business, please state this on the form, so that we can signpost the correct support.
4) Are you an individual student or student group looking to sell products or promote a service (student enterprise)?
5) If you are an individual student or student group looking to sell food, can you provide proof of public liability insurance and a level 2 food hygeine certificate?
6) If you are an international student who would like to sell products in the Hive, please inform us of this in this application as there may be issues with this around the Tier 4 visa. Please confirm Yes or No as to whether you are on a tier 4 visa and someone will be in contact with you to discuss your application:
7) Please provide some information regarding what you plan to do on your stall:
8) Are you serving food :
9) Hot or cold food
10) Are you intending to sell home made or pre packaged food:
11) Please state what type of food:
12) Please list the full details of the ingredients you will be using
in this section