Advice(su) can offer support and guidance with all sorts of topics and problems with rented housing. This includes where to look for a property, how to find housemates and what to do when things go wrong. Where possible, we will help you sort these out yourself, or to avoid them happening if first place. If that's not possible, we can negotiate on your behalf or advise you about further steps you can take.  


More information about the support you can access from advice(su



West Earlham 


Golden Triangle








University Ward